Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Throat cancer. Unable to eat or sleep. What medicine for painless death can be given?

Hi, One of my relatives aged 85 years, she is suffering from throat cancer at 3 stage because of this reason who is not able to eat any thing and sleep,they do not have any financial support also to meet the doctor, because of her total family started suffering among which small kids are there, they fied up with them so they decided to give any best medicine for giving her in smooth die, but they do not have any idea which drug or medicine to give her, please do not feel bad and let me know if is there any drug or table for giving her for smooth die. Thanks
Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Oncologist 's  Response
Unfortunately there is no medicine to meet your need. Suggestion is you consult a Palliative Care specialist. Also there are dedicated hospice centers in many major cities like Mumbai, Pune, bangalore. They will ensure a peaceful, comfortable last days.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor