This question is in regards to my significant other. Recently

This question is in regards to my significant other. Recently he has been telling me that his penis has been having some problems. He said sometimes its itchy, and dry. Physically, when I took a look at it, the skin (on the bottom park of his penis, looks a little raw. The skin looks a little scaly also. He has been tested recently because of these problems, but all tests came back negative. Although, a couple of years ago he was informed that he came in contact with HPV. He underwent surgery to remove wort like bumps on his penis, a little over a year or so ago. But now, the symptoms have come back.
Fri, 18 May 2018