Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Thin moustache and beard. What can increase thickness?

Hi, I am 27 years old.. but i have a very thin and less moustache and beard.. feel very embarrassing.. especially my mosutache width is vey thin and also the size.. if i see in the mirror it looks like a straight line drawn.. i want to increase the width and thickness of it.. please advise if there is any possibility..
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  335
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi, hope you are doing great.

Your query is a bit unusual. The type of hair depends on genetics. People from mongoloid races(chinese, korean, japanese) have less dense hair as compared to other races, but they are in no way different from other human beings. It all depends on your genetic makeup. There is nothing to be ashamed about. Growth of facial hair is not an absolute sign of manhood and virility. However its important to know if you had earlier good hair which have later thinned out. If thats the situation a dermatologist might help you.
Hair transplantation is an option otherwise
Answered: Mon, 24 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor