Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Thin cheeks. How to gain chubby cheeks?

Hi Doctor, Myself Neetu 27 yrs old female, my height is 5.4inch and body weight is 70Kg. i m very much worried about my cheeks even though i m well built my cheeks are very thin, my face don t match my personality request suggest me to gain chubby cheeks without gaining body weight. i m getting married so kindly suggest me good way to built my cheeks plzzzzz :(
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1074
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dentist 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

You could benefit from artificial fillers or a fat transfer. To see an increase of volume in your upper cheeks you would want to build up your mid cheek, too. This will allow your face to look natural and healthy.

Sculptra injections would be your best choice. Sculptra injections are well-tolerated, have a low incidence of side effects.

Volume replacement is now the most widely used nonsurgical cosmetic treatment for the correction of contour and volume deficiencies of the face without the risk, recovery time, and expense of major surgery.

Fat grafting which is more invasive and more expensive or silicone injections but these have to be expertly done and there are few injectors who can use silicone safely and properly.

Answered: Sun, 28 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor