Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Thin body, less weight, weakness. Due to regular masturbation?

Hi Doc, Im Hashmi andim 20yrs. Im very thin my body weight 54kgs. And strength is very low in my body., this r my problems. And to do daily Handjob is my bad habit. Im thinking that these problems are effected by doing handjob daily, is it true or not..? Wat should I do to stop that habit and. To cure these problems. Plzz help me doc..wat should I do...? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1207
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Hashmi and welcome.

Thank you for your query.

You are a young man. You have informed us about your weight, but to make a correlation and decide whether you have a healthy body mass or not, we need your approximate height.

According to your height and weight we can calculate your body mass index (BMI). Which helps in assessing the condition you are in now.

Let me provide you with the details on calculating it yourself.

BMI= (weight in kilograms) ÷ [(height in meters) x (height in meters)]

(Note: As most commonly height is measure in centimeters, you can use your height in centimetres and divide it by 100, to get your height in meters.
Example: 178 centimeters = 178/100 = 1.78 meters)


Less than 18.5 = Underwight
18.5 - 24.9 = Normal weight
25 - 29.9 = Overweight
30 and above = Obesity

Example: 62 kilograms ÷ [1.62 x 1.62] = 23.62 (i.e. overweight)

I hope this helps you in calculating which category you belong to. You can always write back to us for further assistance, once you have calculated and found your category.

Next let me discuss the topic on masturbation. Masturbation is a completely normal activity, and if done in moderation, should not be harmful to any human being practicing it.

You do not need to stop it or 'cure' it, as it is not considered a disease or ailment. Unless this is interfering with your daily routine and causing a drop in performance in your daily activities. You could consult a psychiatrist to help you curb (distract, or direct elsewhere) your feelings. But, at your age, it is considered normal.

I hope this information has helped you.

Wishing you a beautiful life ahead.
Answered: Thu, 22 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor