There is no abnormality of fibulaires tendons posterior tibial tendon calcaneal tendon. Could this be trauma or inflammatory lesion ?

Result No abnormality of fibulaires tendons posterior tibial tendon calcaneal tendon No abnormality of the big plantar ligament At the bone level we shall note hyper one signal witness of an interesting bone intra oedema cuboid The joint space enters the 4th metatarsus cuboid the 5th metatarsus and cuboid are pinched Inflammation of the joint space and the significant bone oedema of cuboid trauma Result: No abnormality of fibulaires tendons, posterior tibial tendon, calcaneal tendon. No abnormality of the big plantar ligament. At the bone level, we shall note hyper one signal witness of an interesting bone intra oedema cuboid. The joint space enters the 4th metatarsus, cuboid, the 5th metatarsus and cuboid are pinched. Inflammation of the joint space and the significant bone oedema of cuboid (trauma? inflammatory lesion?)
Sat, 14 Jan 2012