There is an echogenic focus with posterior acoustic shadowing measuring about 8.4mm in my ultrasound, what does it mean ?

Dear Doc, I just got my preventive health check up done. In my ultrasound report everything else is fine but there is a line which says, Echogenic focus with posterior acoustic shadowing measuring about 8.4mm is noted in the lower pole region of right kidney - suggestive of calculus Could you please let me know what does this mean? Also my Urine Microscopy had RBC:5-10, WBC:5-10. I had few weeks back felt that my urine look a little reddish but then I thought it might be just my misconception. Pl advice. My details: Sex: Male Age: 35 years
Fri, 22 Apr 2011