Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

There is a hole in my back, should I be concerned ?

Hello, I have been on meth for about 12 years now.. and I grew a hole in my back. Should I be concerned? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  408
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
uhhhh. What do you think? Since you have admitted to using meth which can cause blisters in the skin it makes sense. But if a wound like the one you say you have becomes infected it can mean real trouble. Especially if the wound is close to your spine. My best advice is to see your doctor. No doctor. Go to the e.r. No one likes going but you should never risk it. It would be a shame to end up with serious effects from something that can easily be taken care of.
Answered: Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor