There are total 12 hard spot in my body and it like feels small balls

Hi Sir, there are total 12 hard spot in my body, feels small balls not so round; size less than half inch; 4 on right 3 on left arm after knees, 4 on my legs (Thai) one near backbone. I consulted a doctor he told me, don’t worry these are fats accumulated; It will not harm you. But that time these were 2 only on my arms but now these are 12 at different places. My age is 29 Years; Male; I am not a fatty but normal healthy body; I am a software engineer very rare physical work. Please suggest me what I have to do?
Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Hi;

welcome to HealthcareMagic

The hard fat balls are Lipomas.The are harmlesstumors and are made of body fat tissues.They come as a result of a persons body tendency to accumulate fat.It is nothing to worry about ;just in case if it is disturbing you in work or for coametic reason then you can get it surgically removed but to remove so many is a big problem.Better leave them alone.

Thanks
Abrar's  Response
what to do to prevent developing more ?