The ultrasound said likely mature cystic teratoma with no fluid present in the abdomen. What may be going on?

My wife is 53 and started having symptoms of heaviness constipation 3 months ago. She had an ultrasound that said likely mature cystic teratoma 5cm x 5cm No fluid present in her abdomen and some color flow in the cyst We are waiting for results of the MRI she had yesterday The wait is killing us as is everything we find on the internet Any idea what may be going on ? Brian
Thu, 6 Sep 2018
Radiologist 's  Response

Patient may need clinical correlation and tumour markers.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.