The horizontal ridged line on the toe nail are they terry nails ?

Hello Doctor My Age is 20... I have found horizontal ridged line in right foot of one toe nail and left foot of one toenail ...i dont know what are those. please tell me are these beau s line or terry nails ...is there anything to worry about ?...it will be pleased of you if you look my picture below. copy and paste link in address bar: http://i52.tinypic.com/2pperlz.jpg
Thu, 19 Jan 2012
hello,
you will get generally terry nail in hepatic disorder. so most probably its not terry
they may be beau lines, which generally found in in associated skin condition
i think it will go away with time. no need to worry
if you still have doubt consult a dermatologist

Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello,
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
have you suffered any fever recently?are you taking any drugs ?
do you have any associated systemic problem or skin problem?
all these history is needed?
its better to consult a dermatologist . and a detail clinical examination is needed
take care