The amount of blood sugar may be high or low, which is more dangerous ?

The amount of blood sugar may be high or low.which is more dangerous? essential knowledge
Fri, 6 May 2011
both are dangerous , . low suger is more dangerous than high . pt dies within no time if suger goes down below critical level .
General & Family Physician Dr. Khaleel Ahmed.Manik's  Response
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Both are dangerous and low sugars are mor dangerous in short term and high blood sugars are dangerous on long term with their complications to the varioius tissues of the body. Low blood sugar is called hypoglycemia and high blood sugar is called hypergylcemia.