The X-ray report suggests upper lung linear densities may reflect fibrosis. Is this a cause for concern?

Hi Doc, please explain to me what is the meaning of these findings... - There are linear densities in the right uppe rlung. - The cardiomediastinal silhouette appears prominent. - Trachea is at midline - Costopheric sulci are intact. Impression: 1.upper lung linear densities may reflect fibrosis. 2. prominent appearance of the cardiomediastinal silhouette may be secondary to magnification from poor inspiratory effort. correlate with clinical and laboratory findings if there is concern for cardiomegaly. the person is treated before and cured (TB). It s been years. THANK YOU your opinion is much appreciated.
Tue, 9 Oct 2018

He is already have cured tuberculosis may healed by fibrosis of lungs. Which is showing on X-ray increased cardiac silhouette may be seen in cardiomegaly or inspiratory film. Until correlate clinically it is difficult to say what it is. Please consult your treating physician he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.