Thanks for the answer you just provided, Now I am

Thanks for the answer you just provided, Now I am taking a different avenue. My past symptoms when I had first display these eczema looking lesion and pruritis all over are reappearing again after 11 years. I feel that the differential diagnosis that I have eczema was not properly investigated and rendered negative by the oncologist at that time. The first suspicion diagnosis by my Derm MD was mycoses fungiotis ( Cutaneous
T-cell lymphoma) but an 2nd biopsy study ruled it as negative so I wasn't followed further and return to my DermMD with dx of eczema . Now the symptoms has reappeared, I think I have the CTCLL. The pruritis has diminished through my own effort to find a natural antidote topical application of creme and I was successful but I am now seeking a 2nd opinion at nearest University Hospital.
Sun, 6 May 2018