Thank you. My husband is taking the following meds: Carvediolol,

Thank you. My husband is taking the following meds: Carvediolol, 25 mg/ day, Atorvastatin Calcium, 80 mg/day, Levothyroxine Sodium, 0.05 mg/day, Fendfibrate, 145 mg/day, Lisnopril, 20 mg/day, and Isosorbide Mononitrate ER, 60 mg/day for a very long time. He turned 80 years old last July and has always been active and his mind has been very sharp. A couple of years ago, I noticed that he seemed to be confused and recently his confusion has been pronounced. I believe it is all the medicine he takes.

For the last two months, he has gone down to the point where he is dizzy when he stands up and sleeps almost all the time.

My question is, do you think his meds are causing the dizziness and mental confusion? Our Dr. just keeps writing those scripts at every visit.
Wed, 26 Sep 2018