Thank You for this availability!! my 47yo son, Pharm Tech

Thank You for this availability!!
my 47yo son, Pharm Tech standing on feet most of 40hrs/wk -
at home today barefoot, standing to use a screwdriver to tighten a bolt,
experienced a sharp pain at back of Lt heel below achilles, NOT under the heel, as he slightly put pressure on his Lt ball as he bent into screwdriver to give it more tightness, "practically brought me to my knees in pain" but unable to reproduce the pain now with foot movement. Am a retired NP, Adult Medicine-Primary Care=VA 25yrs,
ER/ICU RN before that so appreciate your understanding if I ask about
fasciitis or whatever? Has had a mild case of gout in Rt great toe last 4mosthat he said has benn a bit better with a change in diet but not entirely gone & he has NOT seen his PCP about that. THANKS - Mary
Wed, 17 Oct 2018