Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Tests done revealing cholesterol, HDL, LDL, urea, creatine levels. Have fatty liver. Suggest?

Hello Doctor, I am 42 years, 188cm and 125 Kg. Non-Alchoic and Pure Veg. ECG is WNL, T3: 130 & T10.13 , TSH is 4.63 on test done with Elecsys 2010 ECLIA Method. HB% 14.6, TLC 7700, DLCP 44%, L 41%, E 09%, M 06% B 00%, Platelets 3,26,000. Urine RE NAD, Sugar F-76 PP-113, Urea 32, Creatinine 0.9, Uric Acid 6.2, Cholestrol 241, Lipid Profile Triglycerides 148, HDL 45, LDL 166, VLDL, 30, LFT-S Biliburin 0.8, Direct 0.2, Indirect 0.6, SGOT 32, SGPT 35. Abdomen & Pelvis USG Impression Fatty Liver. Please advise
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Your history suggests you are a overweight person with high LDL cholesterol and slightly high TSH ( hypothyroidism ).The cause of fatty liver seems to be due to obesity and high LDL cholesterol.
What to do...
Consult your doctor and get the prescription for thyroid hormone.
Reduce your calories.
Shed your weight and try to be near to your required range of your BMI.
Do regular aerobic exercises.
Avoid junk foods like pizzas ,burgers and colas.
Consume more of fresh fruits and green vegetables.
These measures should make you all right in next 6 to 8 months.
Answered: Wed, 13 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor