Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Testicular pain, dull aches, lumpy feeling, groin muscle pain. Testicle hernia?

i have never had any kind of testicular pain before, but after some intense intercourse with my girlfriend, approx. less than five minutes after stopping my left testicle out of nowhere just sharp, pain occurred. a minute later the skin on my left scrotum became too painful to touch. my left testicle has a real deep dull constant aching. the right side is perfectly fine. it hurts to walk, stand up straight, sit down and stand up. i took a long warm shower, not hot...and now i have a ice pack on it. it has been hurting now for about two hours and has not subsided at all. it does not seem to be swollen or bruised or lumpy, however my left teste is too tender for me to properly check it out. i was on top of intercourse for the whole time, for about an hour and a half. i used all of my groin muscles intensely throughout the whole time. i did not ejaculate but had no performance problems or pain at all. from all of the forums i have read i fear i could have caused a testicle hernia from the strenuous workout because i was exerting a lot of intense muscle movement. i hope maybe i just strained or pulled a muscle and not the hernia. by the way, i have had blue Balls from not ejaculating after sexual intercourse but this feels completely different.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
sustained trivial injury to your left testicle due to vigorous prolonged sex with your girl friend.
However final diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination by a qualified General surgeon or Urologist.
In the mean while start taking pain killers like Bruphen 400 mg twice daily which is freely available over the counter.
You may need to get Ultrasound scanning of the scrotum done to rule out Torsion of the testis.Further course of action will depend upon clinical findings and Ultrasound report.

Answered: Sun, 23 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor