Testicles have a small pimple.

im 20 year old boy i have small pimples on my testicle, I met skin docter so many times but they s ide tat it will not harmfull plz suggest me
Tue, 20 Apr 2010
's  Response

Seek a doctor immidiately as it could be Fungal or Viral Infection and could be serious also if left untreated for long time. Warts can even leades to cancer also so do not take it casually.

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
what you are calling pimples may be warts. If a skin doctor has seen and said its nothing to worry I'd stop worrying. Unless they are so many that they look scary.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

I have a califlower looking gential wart above my penis where my pubic hair is. its by itself but I want to know If i can just cut the damn thing off? it doesnt hurt or itch or anything..