Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Testicle twisted and decomposed, infection, want to take dolowin plus

hello sir. am 30 year old i was doing musterbation since my chaildwood so i went one of to health center and i said all my problems they said everything is ok but problem is my right testicl twisted and getting decompose . but one of my brother he also doctor he it just infection. and take dolowin plus 500mg 5 days is it any usefull to me. pls kindly help me.
Tue, 12 Jun 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pulmonologist 's  Response
thanks for query
hello sir
masturbation is not a perversion even if is healthy to the development of penis if it is done adequately also there is less smegma accumulation so less chance of penile cancer by this habit
masturbation is perversion if it is done even after marriage....b/c then usually everyone does intercourse with his wife
i dont know ur marrietal status but if u have u should not masturbate instead enjoy with ur wife
testicular torsion is a surgical has to be always operated immediately otherwise testis undergoes gangrene formation what happened to u
u need to have early surgical attention in this case
ur testes is already decomposed and u r on oral antibiotics but i think u need to have a consultation with a surgeon
so u need a surgical opinion
u shouldnt masturbate if u r married
otherwise masterbation is not a harmful practice
i think u got my point
take care
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor