Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Testicle pain, swollen testicle, swelling in face. Cure?

Dear Sir, In 2002 i got mumps , i stayed on bed for some time and after curring that i feel pain in my testicles. i found that one of my testicle was swollen. I concern a doctor and he give me some injections and i was fine. after 5 or 6 month i feel pain in my right testicle and i noted that it was very small (shrink) compared to another. i moved to doctor and he toled me that it is inflammation. he did not toled me the orchites or other things. in 2003 i felt swelling on left side of my face and chen, it is still the same, sometime i feel little pain. i can not picture myself cause it is so embarrassing with twist face in photo. These days i have the following problems: 1) swelling in left side of face and chen; small but it exists. 2) swelling in left chest; mame is biger that right one. 3) left testicle(Ball) is bigger than right. Respectable sir, tell me the condition and possible cure Best Regards Asad Khan
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Let me address the issues one by one.
1. The right testicle was probably affected by mumps orchitis and has now become atrophic. But per se this should not be a problem as the other testicle normally is enough to cover up for it. You should do a semen analysis to start of to see for the left testicular function.
2. As for the swellings on face and chest, it is almost impossible to comment without clinically seeing what exactly is going on. The chest swelling possibly could be a gynecomastia but again this is pure speculation.
Good luck and get well soon.
Answered: Sun, 19 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor