Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Testicle injury, painful, bleeding, swollen. What should I do?

hello dr. samuel, how doing there? im saying this because my nutbag hurting me after i rack myself on my bike. u see i lose control of my bike when doing no hander for my lady friend, but then i lose control and my both ball hit the bar. very hard, very painful. i then notice i am bleed from the sacal region. i put bandaid on it and now it is puffy all on it. just puffy nothing but hurting and puffy. what i doing doctor samuel?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Testis can get injured due to trauma.
Bleeding can be due to broken scrotal skin or from testis itself.
Get a Colour doppler scrotum to check the viability of the testis.If it is viable,place it inside scrotum and suture the skin.
Please take antibiotic and anti inflammatory drug .
Nothing to worry
Answered: Sat, 18 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor