Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Testicle in pain. Diagnosed with disc bulge. Worry about the symptoms?

My husband have been having pain in his right testical for quite sometime the pain comes like every three months are so. He have been diagnosed with a bulging disc last year beacause of back pain . And he had blood in his urine also. Im so terrified because he is hard headed he does not like to go to the dr. But on Friday his right testical was hurting him the entire day he had to take off. His dr. Sent him to have an ultrasound done. What advice can you give this worried wife.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Radiologist 's  Response
Apr 2014
Thanks for writing to HCM

You should persuade him to contact to doctor. Only doctors can treat his conditions.
There may be various reasons for pain in testis and blood in urine, he need proper clinical examination and investigations.
Investigations include routine hemogram,RBS,urine RE/ME, ultrasound of abdomen and scrotum,CT Scan can be done if needed.
Causes of blood in urine are renal or urinary bladder calculus,UTI,Tumour,Trauma etc.
Ultrasound can exclude many conditions in hematuria and scrotal pain.
For back ache,he can go for physiotherapy or pain management treatment.
It can be discussed with the doctor.
Get well soon.

Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan
Answered: Thu, 19 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor