Tested positive for hepatitis C. Could this be due to taking chlorella probiotic fibers and blue green algae?

I tested positive for Hepatits C. I am 51 years old and have always had low AST and ALT levels except this time which prompted the Hep Panel. I do not have symptoms nor do I drink, do drugs or have had a blood transfusion. I did just come off a diet that included a digestive enzyme and garden greens blend which included things such as blue green algae, chlorella prebiotic fibers....Would these supplements possibly alter my test results? Should I have the Hep test done again? I don't understand how I could have contracted it. Please help me understand why this has shown up. I live a healthy life style, exercise, eat vegetables, I even juice daily. Thank you for your time
Mon, 8 Apr 2013