Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Tested for STD. Pain while urinating, yeast infection after rough sex. How long will healing take?

Me and my girlfriend have been tested for HIV and other infections ,,or stds since 10 days ago me and her had rough sex,,and she was tight,,and sometimes when this happens,,my skin gets roughed up badly,,and breaks,,slightly,,,such that when i bath the soap makes it hurt a pit,, well 8 days ago, i started getting pain when i pee,,I though it was jsut a muscle damage so i put Divon muscle cream on the penis ,,the cream, was soo strong,it burned alot,,and i was in plenty pain,,it burned alot,,and burned the parts of my penis that were damaged from sex,, i end up going by the doctor 4 days for the pain when peeing,,he told me i could have damaged the penis head due to friction and also i might have a yeast infection ,, candida ,,he game me flucess,150mg glevo 500 and there was also another tablet,, the pain has gone away alot,,but it still burns a bit when i pee,,the head,,the opening where the pee comes out,,just right there. How long will this take to heal ,,also the divon cream burned me and i got 3 spots on my penis,,3 round spots, they are healing up good,,2 are on the fore skin and 1 is on the head,,all around the same general area,,,they were sensitive but are getting hard now,,only when i bath they are soft,,, can u advise me ,,how long they will take to heal up and mostly how long before the pain when i pee will be totally gone,,and was this because of rough sex,,I also have jock ice,,from since i was small,,is that a contribution factor,,
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Sexologist 's  Response
no,jock ice is not the contributor. it ll take 2-3 months. pls continue with the same treatment.
Answered: Wed, 3 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor