Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Terrible Recurring Vaginal Infection, kindly help me

Hi, im only 18 years old and for the past 5 years or so iv been suffering from chronic yeast infections. I get them about once a month. and whenever i dont have a yeast infection ill get this reallllllly bad fishy odor with a white discharge which i soon found out is Bacteria Vagnitosis. soo i have either one or the other at least once a month. Iv gotten many prescriptions for them but they just keep coming back! It happens between each period of mine, and often comes faster if im having sex or being sexually active. I clean regularily and i always change my underware. my higeines fine. Iv also been checked from all stds, which im clear of, and diabetes. Another thing is that when im sexually active its REALLY hard for me to get wet or orgasm. And it often feels really uncomfturable during sex on the inside AND out. i neeeed helppp!!!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  432
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Presence of infection can cause the discomfort during sex.. A few girls have a highly sensitive genitalias, sensitive to infection and every sexual activity just increases the infection... May be that is what is happening with you.. Restrict your sexual activity for a few days or may be few weeks.. You can use tampons soaked in vinegar or use boric acid suppositeries which can help treating yeast infection.. Drink plenty of water to avoid urine infection..

Answered: Mon, 25 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor