Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Tension, unable to control emotions, fear, not social. Treatment?

hi doctor , my name is XXXXXX, a 16 year old girl,i hope u can help me! i am tunisien (so sorry for my bad english) i have a problem which i can not control my self, i m very sensible and i get scrared easily and i tell every thing to my mom even things do not suppose to tell anybody , i just can t controll my self besides i can t be social, i want to be but i can t because i feel afraid of people reaction so i feel like i m living in an other world, HELP give me some advices i will apreciate that and thanks a lot MADAM! :)
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Public Forum

From your query it appear that you have anxiety, phobic and depressive symptoms. You should get evaluated by psychiatrist for final diagnosis and treatment.

As you told about difficulty in solving problem in that case problem solving counseling and supportive counseling will help you.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal
Answered: Thu, 13 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor