Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Tension, several negative thoughts, inferiority complex. Cure for symptoms?

i have severe tension so many thoughts are coming to my mind .my mind is always searching for some tensions .actually i was not like this . i dnt know what hapnd to my life after my 18 yrs old am not able to mingle with any persons .i want to mingle with everyone bt i cant what i have to do plz reply
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.

From the brief description of your symptoms, you seem to be suffering from an anxiety disorder, probably a generalized anxiety disorder. In addition, you may be having symptoms suggestive of social phobia. Since these symptoms seem to resulting in poor self esteem and causing you significant social dysfunction, it is important that you seek professional help.

There are effective treatment options - in the form of medication or counselling / psychotherapy which will help you overcome these problems soon. So, I would advise you to consult a psychiatrist for a detailed psychological assessment and further treatment.

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar
Consultant Psychiatrist
Answered: Tue, 8 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Srikanth Reddy's  Response
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
From the description that you given it appears that you are having a type of anxiety disorder. But still many question are yet to be answered before we label it as anxiety disorder.
Moreover even depression also needs to be ruled out.
Start doing exercises and also take a proper diet.
Consult a nearby psychiatrist who would like to talk to you in great details to identify your problem exactly.
Hope I have answered your query.
In future if you want to discuss with me directly you can use the link:
Wish you a good health!
Answered: Tue, 8 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor