Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Tenderness on mons, pubic area raised. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Yesterday, after I got out of the shower, I noticed some tenderness on the right side of my mons. The entire right half of my pubic area is slightly raised (swollen?) Compared to the other side (laying and standing). There is no discoloration and no other symptoms besides tenderness almost like I bruise . It is possible that I may have bumped into something and not realized it. I have tried icing the area and it seems a little better today. Can anyone shed some light on this? I m 23, never had children, no history of hernia and never had surgery.
Sat, 26 Oct 2013
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From history it seems that you might have either direct inguinal hernia or enlarge inguinal lymph nodes on right side.
Consult surgeon and get physically examined.
Physical examination will give more precise clue about your condition.
ok and take care.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor