Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Tender skull and neck, inner ear pain, lump in base of skull. Do I need to see a doctor?

Hi there, I have been experiencing a tender skull and neck area as well as inner ear pain in the left ear. Yesterday, I noticed a quarter sized goose egg at the base of my skull on the left side. I did not fall or have anything hit my head. It seems worse today and is very sore. Is my body trying to fight something off or do I need to be seen by a doc?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  197
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response

How do you do?

I would go to a clinic or emergency and have both those things looked at.

It's possible you just have a cyst and a possible ear infection but I would get it checked out to make sure.

I hope that helps!

I wish you well!

Answered: Fri, 22 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor