Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Tender lump under skin of anus, no bleeding, pus, unable to touch it, sit or walk. Treatment?

Hi I have a very tender, painful lump under the skin of my bottom crack. It is painful to touch, sit down, walk etc. It seemed to appear yesterday and has got more uncomfortable. There is no beeling or pus , or even and opening at all, just a hard lump under the skin the size of a small egg. Please help, it really hurts!
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  307
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Alisonmy,
Thanks for query.
It seems that you are having forming abscess.
At present there may not be pus but only induration might be there.
Go for antibiotic and anti inflammatory medicines.
Lump will subside without any problem.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 13 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor