Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Tell me the treatment of dislocated uterus

Hi doctor my wife aged 39 years,weight 64kg she is suffering from uterus dislocation since one month.Kindly advice me the treatment of dislocated uterus.Kidni, size of uterus ,lever is normal shown in ultrasound report.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  959
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
it seems your wife having prolapse of uterus
it needs surgery to correct the problem
at this age may be she need vaginal hysterectomy with repair of pelvic floor if she has completed family
consult gynecologist and get check up and take proper treatment
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
dislocation of uterus can be cured by medicine or exercise,it is in initial stage.or surgery is only option.kindly advice.
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor