Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Tell me the name of antibiotic to use for Infested Sebacious Cyst

Antibiotic to Use for Infested Sebacious Cyst, post surgery , for C-Diff patient My sister has C-Diff, and she needs an antibiotic treatment for her sebacious cyst that has become infested since surgery. What would you recomment that she use?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  179
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response

Is your sister on antibotics already? If she not geting well inspite of that then go for cfulture & sensitivity test & let her be treated accordingly.This is not a portal to priscribe any medications directly.Thankyou.
Answered: Sat, 13 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor