Tell me the details about abdominal TB

Hi docs, does abdominal TB spread from person to person unlike other types of tuberculosis??? Please answer!!!
Thu, 5 May 2011
Hello
Welcome to health care magic
No,only open tuberculosis of lungs spread person to person.
Wish you speedy recovery
Disclaimer

My 51/2 year old son has been having abdominal pains and some tests have indicated abdominal TB. Montoux test reports are still pending. Could you tell me what impact this (Abdominal TB) would have on my son and what are the available treatments. Is this completely curabale without any operation ?

Doctor my husband was found having Abdominal TB . There problem is that he said the Doctor had told him not to have sex with your partner until he tell him to have. is it true or maybe he have another infection which he doesn t want to be open? . Is abdominal TB dangerous if we have sex can it affect me also

good morning I m a black female age 27 years old once had abdominal TB in 2013 February 14, I ve been trying to conceive for years. most doctors tell me that since I get heavy period pains It wont be easy for me to conceive, I ve tried the traditional way taken by my parents still nothing I want a baby with all my heart, how does one get around this? please assist me

Recent questions on  Tuberculosis

hi sir good morning,my brother is suffering from bone tb,please tell me,is it possible to cure by this desease and where is the good hospital and how much time will take place and also tell me,is it possible free treatment under government hospital or trust or institution or low cost bust best treatment

hi, my daughter aged 1 yr 2 months had almost lost her appetite and was becoming weak and cranky.after showing the doctor, he suggested a few tests..one of them was the mantoux test..which seemed to be positive.the chest report was absolutely normal..the doctor advised that it was the initial stage .he prescribed Rimactazid Disped once a day for 6 mths and PZA-CIBA syrup once a day for 2 mths.. is it alright?

Hi My father is having diabetes and recently he got chest infection i.e tuberculosis, now his treatment is going on. but at every after noon he vomit, in the morning after 1 hour of the breakfast he use to take 3 tablets of akurit-4 and after an hour he tolds that he is suffering from gastic. Could you pls suggest what to do and pls provide the diet chart for him.

hi, I got my last period on 3rd May 2014 and this time i missed it and i had checked with test kit it is positive.....I wanted to know can i take mtpill dose as i had taken before 4 months to terminate pregnancy.....is it safe will it have adverse effect on my health....as m history of spinal TB for last 10 months...plz guide me we dnt want to carry now.......what will be the effect on future pregnency

Hi, Initially I had some right sided chest pain which I suspected was related to GERD and wanted to investigate further without doing a gastroscopy. I was advised for a CT and the report result reads: There is a cluster of ill-defined nodules in...

I am having cough and cold since many days. The cough has subsided a bit now, but since past 3 days the snot from one of the nasals is mixed with blood. The other nostril snot is pale yellow colour and normal. Is there cause to be concerned or it...

Why would a doctor change a prescription from Xifaxin to Rifampin when it was prescribed for hapatic liver desease. Rifampin shows it can cause liver desease. We waant to help it not cause more!