Teeth removed. Puffed cigarettes. Any chances of getting dry socket?

Hello. I got a tooth removed, The tooth is located on the right side at the top all the way at the back. I ve had slight discomfort which is to be expected however I m worried about dry sockets. You see i m a smoker. About 4-5 hours after the tooth was removed I had to have a cigarette I took very gentle puffs and exhaled through my nose for this, then another before bed. On the Saturday I smoked about 4-5 using the same methods as above, normally have every meal and after every smoke/meal I would use lukewarm salt water to clean it. I ve also being do that today I have only had three today and cleaning afterwards. I normally smoke about 20 a day so I m drastically cut down and its driving me nuts . What I want to ask you is what are the chances of getting a dry socket now and when can I smoke normally again? That there is no chance of getting a dry socket.
Sat, 30 Mar 2013