Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Teenager unable to conceive. Had Chlamydia. Abdominal pain. Is it due to endometriosis?

I previously had chlaymida. i had it treated but i have been trying to get pregnant and cant concive ive been trying for 7 months and still nothing, im not sure how long i had the infection for but i know that it was not over a year. im also getting tested for endromitriosis, as i have abdominal pains and my mother has had endromitriosis im 16 years old, i turned 16 in may which from then i have been trying to concive with my boyfriend of 2 years. Is there anything i can do?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with three most possibilities to fit your case.these include

1.first possibility is,PCOD;PCOD POLY CYSTIC OVARIAN DISEASE is one of the main factor of infertility in females nowadays. Women with PCOD have High levels of male hormones (androgens),An irregular or no menstrual cycle ,Many small cysts (fluid-filled sacs) in their ovaries (although this may not always be the case).due to above reason the OVUM CANT BE RELEASED. confirm with ULTRASOUND SCANNING FOR PELVIS.

2.second possibility is,ENDOMETRIOSIS;confirm with ULTRASOUND SCANNING FOR PELVIS.

3.third possibility is,HYPOTHYROIDISM;confirm with thyroid profile.

treatment plan;

i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints

consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints. or mail me at
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you     
Answered: Mon, 2 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor