Teenager. Migraine, high cholesterol, heavy periods and PMS. Unfallen baby tooth. Hypothyroidism?

I think I may hypothyroidism... but I'm not sure. I have many of the symptoms, but I feel like they may be a result of bad dieting, and stress. I just really wanted to get an answer before I headed to doctors. I'm a teenage girl (age 16) and I have these symptoms: migraines at least once a month, frequent headaches, thinning of outer edges of eyebrows, puffy face (that usually reduces at night), dry eyes, I also noticed a thickening of skin, ridges on my nails, discomfort in neck (when swallowing, and just in general), I also haven't had 2 of my 12 years old molars come out yet, and one of baby teeth have not fallen out yet (which is really concerning to me), I gain weight easily and can't seem to lose weight easily, I find myself feeling very lethargic at points in the day (but maybe it's because of stress?), I also need to nap once a day usually because I'm so tired, I have high cholesterol, heavy periods, and PMS. I mean... some of these symptoms seem like nothing, and then I have some symptoms that really concern me like the teeth problem, and high cholesterol, etc. I think I match a lot of the criteria for hypothyroidism, but I'm not sure. Is this worth checking out?
Mon, 29 Apr 2013