Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Teenaged, having slow growth in height. How can I have rapid growth in height?

Hi,my name is Abraham and i am a 161/2 yrs old and i am not growing that fast i don t know what could be the the problem but not having a good height is really bothering me, because my current height is 5 3 and i am really worried that whether i will grow any more because i am already sixteen and i don t know whether my growth has really stopped if it hasn t give me some advice or direction in which i can gain some.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Sexologist 's  Response
Hello Dear.
Welcome here on Health Care Magic Dot Com.
I am very much concern of your problem.
I think I will certainly able to help you out of this condition.
I will suggest you to visit your family doctor and show to a hormone specialist with the advice of him.
Because, for growth problem, time is very precious.
Good luck.
Answered: Sat, 12 May 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor