Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Teenaged, have sore lump on one breast. What could it be?

Ok im 13 and three or four weeks ago i had a lump on my right breast and it was very i did nothingbut tell my mom so she said it would go away then it went down dramaticly now there barly a bump but i can feel it if i push down but its not sore anymore and ive noticed that when they get pointy the one the has the bump does not purk up as much as the other one but i might have never noriced it and just have becasue im worried pleas ehelp :)
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  9
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the given history here let me tell you that looking to your age, what ever you have noticed about your breast that would be normal structure and not the lump in this age group breast usually becomes more tender feels like something is there, just forget about this and take it easy, have a nice day.
Answered: Sat, 21 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor