Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Teenage boy, abnormally large penis, seven inches when flaccid, bent to the left. Causes?

I am 40 year old male.. My teenage son casually showers or pees with me around and we both are cool. In the last six months I have noticed that his penis is growing enormously. I know growth happens at this age but looks abnormal to me. It s almost 7 inches when flaccid and little pointing to left side. Should I have him checked
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  1195
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear sir, As you know the growth of penis is significant in teen age just be relaxed, not abnormal as you just say that it appears means you have not measured it. take to your child to any family physician or general surgeon discuss your concern in your child"s absence and get the doctors to examine him things will be more clear don't make assumptions just on the basis of your examination take help of any healthcare professional.
Answered: Wed, 26 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Critical Care Specialist Dr. Sadiq Mughal's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Is only penis of your son growing very fast and long or other parts of his body are also growing fast?If his other organs like limbs are alos growing fast,then this could be due to excessive growth hormone a condition called as acromegly.
I would suggest you to consult a physician and get your child evalvated for this abnormal growth.
Hope this answers your question.
Answered: Wed, 26 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor