Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Tear with bleeding from the penile skin after intercourse. Not diabetic.

When I am having sex with my partner, my penis when sperm getting out from my penis at that time the joint tore up is starting bleeding . I consulted with Doctor already. He asked for required tests, like blood and urine test and confirmed that I am not diabetic patient. After one month every time when I am having sex same thing happening to my penis.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Dear Sir,

You are repeatedly tearing your frenulum. you need to see urologist and need to undergo frenuloplasty.


Rajiv Goel
Answered: Thu, 10 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor