Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Tanning of skin. Any solution?

My daughter face is getting dark. She plays a lot in sun. In the school also she plays in the play ground in the sun. But her skin is getting dark. I applied sandal powder but still the skin color is same.
Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

i sue suncreen for myself as i used to get tanned very much. now i dont. how old is your daugter? you can use some mild one and see.

Dermatologist Dr. Manas Ranjan Puhan's  Response
Use a sunscreen having good star rating. Use a cap.
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Put sandal wood paste on your daughter face, wit till 20 min utes and wash the face. Do this daily her tan will reduce
  Anonymous's Response

You should make her to apply sunscream lotion before going to sun. You apply besan mixed with curds which is very good for suntan.

  User's Response
y dont u go for sunscreen lotion...u apply it 30 minutes befrore going..outside....and massage her face with milk...and papaya paste
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor