Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Tanned face and hands. How to get back original color?

hello doctor , i m 21 yrs male . my entire body is white but my face and hands are in brown color due to tan . how to get my orginal color back quickly ... suggest me some medicines thank you regards, navin
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  311
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi..dear user.,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
It is called SUN TANNING..,
it is due to UV rays in the SUN..,
So avoid sun exposure by using Umberella..,
or use SUNSCREEN LOTION...Suncote, Suncross and Sunban..,
Night times ..Kojic acid cream..,application..,
Answered: Mon, 3 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor