Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Taking valcivir for repeated penile infections. Diagnosed with herpes. VDM kit report normal

hi infection occur on my penis jan 12 after sex with my girlfrd. local doctor advice me to take VDM KIT and taking vdm kit m fine that time. but after some time infection occur again then doctor advice me to take valcivir 500. but infection occur again. doctor said i m recurring herpes problem without any lab test. plz suggest me male specialist doctor in chandigarh in india.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi ,

Herpes can cause repeated infections.

Testing for Herpes antibody HSV 1 and 2(IgG and IgM ) can be helpful for diagnosis.

Please visit a dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment .

Hope this helps.

MD Dermatologist.

Answered: Tue, 9 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor