Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Taking triphasil, wants to use trigestrel, side effects of brown discharge, prolonged bleeding. Treatment?

I am going to start using Trigestrel. Are there going to be any kind of side effects that I have to look out for. I see on the internet that there are many problems with the Tregestrel pill . Like bleeding for a month or longer and a brown mucous discharge . Something that this person never experienced with Triphasil.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1453
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Trigesteral (Ethinylestradiol + Levonorgestrel) which is normally used as a oral contraceptives,
Hormonal contraceptives usually causes many side effects which are usually bearable and not always for everyone.
If after starting this contraception if you experience any difficulties in continuing, there are always better alternatives which your Gync may suggest.
Just dont worry before starting the treatment itself.
Answered: Sun, 26 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor