Taking stamlo beta, telma. Tendency for BP increase. Take losar?

I am 65 yrs of age and reciding in Pune India. I was taking Stamlo Beta for about five years and then our family physician changed that to Telma 40 in August 11 due certain disorder in Creataninine in Kidney Function. After taking Telma 40 for few days I had some giddyness and the medicine was changed to Telma H since about about six/seven months due to dual action on BP and Kidney function control. Now recently I visited some place Kolkata in India where ambient temp was very high and when I returnedd to Pune my BP was found low as 100/64. doctor advised to change to Telma40 and to take some energel powder after mixing with water. After taking Telma 40 again gidiness started and I stopped taking BP tablets since last one week and my present BP level is 120/80. Doctor advised if there is tendency to increase BP again to take Losar 25 in place of Telma40 due tomgiddyness problem. Pl advice.
Wed, 25 Jul 2012