Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Taking proper diet, sound sleep. Feels tired and fast heart rate after doing hard works. How to improve health?

I am a 30 years male, height 5 ft. 6 inches, weight 50 kg. I am very thin from my childhood. I couldn t improve my health although i take my meal regularly. I also have sound sleep at night. But if I do hard works , I get tired very soon and heart beat becomes very faster. What should I do to improve my health or what type of medical tests should I do to know to my ill health?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi, I had gone through your query and understand your concerns.

Most of the times our body stature is influenced genetically.
Coming to tests get Hb% checked.
Have protein rich diet like boiled egg white. get some protein milk powders and have milk daily.
Hope this will help. Wishing you good health. Thank you
Answered: Wed, 26 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor