Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Taking proper diet. Trying to improve personality. Looking for suggestion

sir, i am 23 yrs old girl...i am 173 in height and 55kg weight..i look slim..and medium color..i want to be little more fat for wearing saree....though i am slim i am not good in saree..i eat food as same as my sisters and my friends and they are correct in their body size..but me looks slim..what is the reason...and i have me doctor...
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Thank you for choosing HCM
See you height to weight ratio is absolutely fine , you are very healthy , remember as you age you will only keep on putting fat as your metabolism gets slow , so stay slim and fit 55 kg is absolutely ok and im pretty sure you look dazzling in a saree , no need to increase weight , if you put on weight your belly is not going to get any smaller it will be pretty huge and that will look pretty odd when you wear your saree , i guess thats not the look you are going for :)
Thank you and take care
Answered: Sat, 23 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor