Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Taking oxycodone for spondylosis. Advice? Suffer from scoliosis

my wife and I both have spondilosis ,I have scoliosis,and my wife has rheumatoid arthitus.We don't have insurance
except for catastrophic coverage ,7000.00 deductible.We have no pharmacy insurance.My wife is disabled and it takes all I make to make ends meet.We both take oxycodone 10/325 and ms contin 60 mg.We really need help with costs
and need to be able to trust someone.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Spine Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Unfortunately pain medicine may not help you in long run. You need to find a definitive solution to it. How bad is the scoliosis? I dont how you can work out the things. You can approach to charity or social worker in government run hospital. Needs to be investigated to decide the treatment options. Thanks.
Answered: Sat, 25 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor