Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Taking medicines to control B.P. Having erectile dysfunction. High cholesterol levels. Suggestions?

dear sir, my age is 43 years ,i am was useing tenormin 25 mg and 5mg zestril to control B.P which was good but days back i faced Men E.D problem ,doctory reduce tenormin & keep 5mg zestrial keep on ,i got sinus tecracardeya ,now doctor give me 5mg concor .result is not very good current B.P 130/90.My serum cholestrol is195mg%,serum trigyicide 186mg%, hdl 42 & ldl 81mg% ,fasting glocose 90.Kindly tell me how i can reduce my blood pressure & cholestral . my weight is 84 & hight is 5.9ft.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

You need life style changes - diet and exercise.
See the "Services" section of this site - there are very good topics and suggestions.

ED may benefit from changing to yet another / selective beta- blocker / or a different calss altogether.
Some calcium blockers help both fast rate and pressure.

Discuss with your doctor.

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Wed, 27 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor